Eric Wilen will be the President of the DuPage County Estate Planning Council for the 2022-2023 season. Eric has been an active member and past 20 years has coordinated the Council’s annual DuPage County Chancery Judges Panel. The Council is a professional organization which provides education and networking opportunities for estate planning professionals which include attorneys, accountants, wealth managers, trust officers, financial advisors and others involved in estate planning.
- Eric Wilen named President of the DuPage County Estate Planning Council
- Eric Wilen presents program: ‘Navigating the Estate Planning Client Through Common Myths and Competing Voices’
- Elizabeth Bacon presents seminar: ‘That Might be a Problem! Issue Spotting Tips for the SME Business Lawyer’
- Elizabeth Bacon receives 2021 Award for Excellence
- Elizabeth Bacon, Of Council, Appointed to Illinois State Bar Association Privacy and Information Security Law Committee